This excellent fairy-tale looking photograph by Peter Paterson, shows the Bauchaille Etive Mor on a cold winter day.
Bauchaille Etive Mor is the Scottish Gaellic for the herdsman of Etive and is a mountain in the Highlands of Scotlans whose peak reaches 1,021 m (3,350 ft).
Canson Baryta Gloss
Taken on a cold winters day
- Printed on fine art Giclée paper
- Unframed print
- Certificate of authenticity and limited edition
- Limited edition details:
- 1 prints - 16.9cm x 25.4cm, 6.7inches x 10.0inches
- 1 prints - 25.4cm x 38.1cm, 10.0inches x 15.0inches
- 1 prints - 38.1cm x 57.2cm, 15.0inches x 22.5inches