A long exposure photo of the City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia by Tony Sellen, available in 4 sizes.
The "city" is an architectural masterpiece full of symbols and hidden meanings.
The main building is "El Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe", an interactive museum whose architecture is designed to resemble the ribs of a whale and was built in year 2000.
The smaller round building seen towards the left edge of the photo is L'Hemisfèric, built in 1998. The building includes an IMAX cinema, a planetarium and a laserium. The building is also called "the eye of knowledge", it's design produces eerie, clear echos and it's said that even though it is 110 meters long, sound travels so well through it that a conversation can be held by two people standing at opposite ends without shouting.
- Printed on fine art Giclée paper
- Unframed print
- Certificate of authenticity and limited edition
- Limited edition details:
- 100 prints - 18.9cm x 29.7cm, 7.4inches x 11.7inches
- 100 prints - 26.8cm x 42.0cm, 10.5inches x 16.5inches
- 100 prints - 37.8cm x 59.4cm, 14.9inches x 23.4inches
- 100 prints - 53.5cm x 84.0cm, 21.1inches x 33.1inches