A long day time exposure of Leeds Castle in Kent, England. Once the home of Catherine of Aragon. The castle is deemed to be one of the few haunted places in England, after a number of unusual events reported throughout the years.
If you notice any paranormal phenomena or ghost haunting within the photo after purchasing, please note that you can only return the purchase within 14 days of delivery.
- Printed on fine art C-Type paper
- Unframed print
- Certificate of authenticity and limited edition
- Limited edition details:
- 15 prints - 25.4cm x 38.1cm, 10.0inches x 15.0inches
- 10 prints - 39.0cm x 58.4cm, 15.4inches x 23.0inches
- 5 prints - 51.0cm x 76.4cm, 20.1inches x 30.1inches