Another long exposure photograph of the City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia by Tony Sellen, available in 4 sizes (limited edition).
The "city" is an architectural masterpiece full of symbols and hidden meanings.
The building seen in this photo is "El Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe", an interactive museum whose architecture is designed to resemble the ribs of a whale and was built in year 2000. Inside the building, on three levels we find:
- The Tuia Garden
- The exhibition called "The Legacy of Science" by Santiago Ramón y Cajal, Severo Ochoa y Jean Dausset
- An exhibition called "The Chromosome Forest" dedicated to the human DNA
- Printed on fine art Giclée paper
- Unframed print
- Certificate of authenticity and limited edition
- Limited edition details:
- 100 prints - 18.8cm x 29.7cm, 7.4inches x 11.7inches
- 100 prints - 26.6cm x 42.0cm, 10.5inches x 16.5inches
- 100 prints - 37.6cm x 59.4cm, 14.8inches x 23.4inches
- 100 prints - 39.4cm x 62.2cm, 15.5inches x 24.5inches