A mere pulley which to many looks like just another forgotten metal piece, for others is a lot more. A semiotic projection of being able to do more with less, being able to lift more with little force and for a fisherman, a quintessentialë_tool to earn theirë_living.
A simple metal object, thus transforms into a symbol of leverage, empowering its user to achieve more with the limited force within.
Like the wrinkles on an old man's face, the rusty outside of this metal pulley stands testament to a life at sea serving its fishermen masters, a life of hidden stories, storms and sunny sea journeys in the seas of Tasmania.
Limited edition on Fuji Gloss (certificate provided).
- Printed on fine art C-Type paper
- Unframed print
- Certificate of authenticity and limited edition
- Limited edition details:
- 15 prints - 27.1cm x 40.6cm, 10.7inches x 16.0inches
- 10 prints - 40.6cm x 60.8cm, 16.0inches x 23.9inches
- 2 prints - 51.0cm x 76.4cm, 20.1inches x 30.1inches